*Non-Stocking item: additional charges may apply
Taylor R-0013-G-4 Cyanuric Acid Reagent 1 gal Clear
Taylor R-0013-G-4 Cyanuric Acid Reagent 1 gal Clear. Taylor formulates its reagents to remain effective for at least one year, with only very few exceptions (molybdenum indicator in liquid form is one; after four months old it should be tested against a standard periodically). As a general precaution, replace all reagents more than one year old, or at the beginning of a new testing season.
- Boiling Point212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chemical Composition90-99% Dihydrogen Oxide, 0.1-5% Melamine, 0.1-5% Other Components Below Reportable Levels
- Container Size(s)1 gal
- Each Product Weight8.72 pound
- Master Carton Quantity4
- Minimum Sell Quantity1
- Pallet Quantity1
- pH Value5.8
- Relative Density1 g/cm3
- Shelf Life1 years
- SolubilitySoluble in All Proportions
- Specific Gravity1
- Storage Temperature Range Max85 degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage Temperature Range Min36 degrees Fahrenheit
- Vapor Density0.6
- Vapor Pressure (mm Hg)17
- VOC Content (%)99
Parts & Schematics
There are no parts or schematics available.
There are no wholegoods available.